Signs that your child may be experiencing a serious
- Is your child understood only by family members?
- Is he or she sounding younger due to limited speech production skills?
- Is he or she reversing sounds within words?
- Is he or she not understanding classroom instructions?
- Is he or she unfamiliar with peer level vocabulary?
- Is he or she having difficulty when blending letter-sounds into words.
- Is he or she consistently mis-spelling sight words.
- Is he or she unable to retain simple phonics rules.
- Is he or she having difficulty retrieving known words from memory.
- Is he or she unable to comprehend what has been read.
Central Academic can assist you through every step of the process, from the initial evaluation to completion of therapies. Whether you have just become aware of your child's difficulties or you are ready to move on to the next phase of treatment...Central Academic can help!
Please, look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at (602) 791-9185.